Plastic Cooling Machinery Industrial Air Cooled Mold Water Chiller
|FOB Price:||US $1,775-12,520 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,775-12,520/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: OCM-5A ~ OCM-20A
- Cooling Method: Water-cooled
- Selected Voltage: 380V/50HZ
- Noise Level: Low
- Application Machine: Combination machine
- Condition: New
- Heating and Cooling Machine: Plastic Industrial Chiller
- Temperature Regulator: Chilling Machine
- Air Cooled Chiller: Water Cooler
- Specification: OCM-A
- HS Code: 8418699090
- Type: Air-Cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Compressor Number: 1
- Application Fields: Plastic
- Certification: ISO, CE, SGS
- Plastic Machinery: Mould Temperature Controllers
- Mould Cooling Machine: Mould Chillers
- Commercial Chillers: Industrial Coolers
- Trademark: ORSTE
- Origin: Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China
OCM - xxA
OCM: Orste Mold Cooling Machine
xx: Power of Compressor (HP), A: Air-cooled
1. Cooling range is from 7 to 25 oC.
2. Insulated water tank is made of stainless steel.
3. Anti-freezing thermostat is standard equipped.
4. R22 high-efficient refrigerant is adopted in OMC-A series. Refrigeration loop controlled by high and low pressure switches ensures good cooling effect.
5. Overload protection is standard equipped for compressor and pump.
6. Precise temperature controller with an accuracy of ±1 oC is adopted.
7. Low pressure pump is standard equipment.
8. Brand compressor with low noise level, low energy-consumption and long service life is employed.
9. Fin style condenser with excellent heat transfer and rapid cooling is adopted, no need of cooling water.
Mold cooling machine is used to shorten the products molding cycle, it is also applicable in cooling of equipment in order to maintain a required temperature. Besides, it is suitable for other industry fields with similar cooling requirement.
The compressor starts working when OCM-A mold chilling machine starts up. Refrigerant is compressed into high temperature high pressure gas in the process from B to C, and then be cooled when passing through condenser and changed into liquid. Heat is taken away by the cooling air. In the process from C to D to E and F, liquid refrigerant is dried and filtered by the drier filter. After that, it passes through solenoid valve, level sensor and then reaches the expansion valve. In the process from F to G, the high pressure liquid refrigerant is throttled and depressurized by heat expansion valve and temperature goes down. In the process from G to A, chilled water absorbs the heat of process water in evaporator and returns back to the compressor. This heat exchange process repeats until process water is cooled down to the required temperature.
Hot-air bypass function: the compressor continues working when the process water is cooled down to the required temperature, then the hot-air bypass valve opens as the temperature drops to its set value. A part of the refrigerant from compressor passes through by-pass valve and then reaches evaporator, balancing out part of the machine refrigerating capacity and then goes back to compressor without passing through condenser. With the help of hot-air bypass valve, system can stay in balanced condition and can keep control accuracy within ±1 oC in the meantime.
|Item / Parameters / Model||OCM-5A||OCM-10A||OCM-20A|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||58||150||310|
|Condenser||Type||High-efficient copper tube Fin style|
|Compressor||Type||Entire seal vortex type or piston type|
|Water Pump||Power (kw)||0.37||1.5||2.25|
|Total Power (kw)||4.12||9||17.25|
Dongguan Orste Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Add: No. 11, Sanlian Mid. Rd., Luwu, Changping, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China. 523587